Thursday, November 7, 2013

a levels

A's would officially start tmr for me.
In less than 12 hours I'll be in the school hall taking the gp paper.
Strangely calm.
That's how I'd describe my feelings and emotions right now.
So calm that it scares me.


Don't really understand why I feel how I feel right now, haha.
It's not like I studied a lot,
or that I have like this abundance of content in my brain right now I'm so freaking confident.
It's so weird.
Should be studying really hard like everyone else right now.
But it's so damn boring and I'm so easily distracted.
All I wana do is watch some variety shows / sitcoms / dramas right now.
But I shouldn't right?
I mean I didn't really studied that much the past days, weeks and months.
Well, what can I say.


Lalala ~
Next week will be a tough week.
Really gotta get my act together lol.
Well most probably I'm gna be super panicky like 30mins before the paper tmr.
Hahahah

Well, good nights all.
I find these 2 gifs really interesting, calming, cool, whatever.
It just kinda draws you in.
Blah. Okay, should really go study now.


And good luck to all those taking the paper tomorrow!




No comments: