Sunday, November 10, 2013

Day 3 of 20

The title sounds really horror show -ish idk why hahaha.
Well its quite fitting though, considering that gp paper was like ...
BAD. REALLY BAD.
Hais.
Somermore tmr is the start of hell week omgxz.


Yes, thunder and lightning.
So very apt for my situation next week really.
Wait its not really next week its like in another 20mins or so :O

So next week's schedule is like math chem math chem phys.
Wtf right I know okay.
Super jittery this past weekend cause I was afraid I won't have enough time to study.
Okay, fine. I still am quite worried.

Spent my friday afternoon and weekend studying mostly phys and math.
Really wonder how I'm gna rmb my chem stuff TT
It was quite a fruitful and fun weekend though (:
Was able to spend quality time with wanqi, xinyi and fatin.

Baby accompanied me home after gp on friday. Then I slept.
Woke up in the evening, studied with wanqi, had dinner and continued to study with wanqi.
Then xinyi came over and I finally slept around 3am?

Saturday didn't start really well - I woke up around 2pm lol.
BUT IT WAS THEEEEE BESSSSTTTTT
So I bathed and had lunch and went over to wanqi house to study with her and fatin.
That was really fun. 
We did talk and watched some shows and stuff.
And wanqi has proven to be a really good cook once again.

So somewhere in between aft fatin left,
at approx. midnight,
my darling baby wa me.
It was our 43rd monthsary omggggggggggg.
How could I have forgotten?!
Thanks baby, i love you 

yes please ignore my really unglam face beside my usually super handsome and cute qihua//you have my permission to stare at him instead.

here's a better looking pic of both of us tgt back in us//he still looks better though..




Went home a happy girl around 3am and slept ((:

Sunday morning means tuition.
I woke around 11+ when tuition supposed to start at 11.
Thank goodness it was pushed back to 230pm
So after tuition with baby we ate then went over to wanqi hse again to study.
I thought it was abit awkward btwn xinyi and baby hahahahah.

Anywaysssssss.
Its 1128pm now.
Math P1 starts at 8am tmr.
Feeling okay right now. Just hoping I can rmb my stuffs :(
Oh, and I need go memorise the vectors stuff too.
And and hopefully read abit of chem and phys and memorise those shit.
Ahhhh. So many 'and' s

Thinking of studying with wanqi again this week cause it was quite productive.
Wanqi if you're reading this I hope you don't mind !!

Well let's gooooooooo h2 pcm peeps.
Leave no regrets. That's what they always say right? (:



 On a side note my previous posts had alot of views idk why even. Lol.
Abit scary. And shocking.

No comments: