Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Post-Prelims Shit

Shall start this post with something cute:


This baby panda is soooo cute omgxz !!
It's probably how I look like now anyway.
Not the cute part, but the dark eye circles. Lol.

Okay, anyway.
So school started this week, or technically last friday.
And let me tell you it's fucking boring in school okay?
I find myself really lost sometimes like idk what to do next.
There's so much stuff to do and our schedule is so packed?!

Like normal lessons from 9amm-3/4/5pm ++
And if this is not enough teachers make us stay back for EXTRA supplementary.
Yes. It's on top of the supplementary allocated to each subjects fortnightly.
And then we have to come early for timed practice and what not.
Our school used to say we end lessons late because we start school late.
But seriously lo, we start only 1 hr later than other JCs, 2 hrs max; but we end school so much later?!
Somemore sometimes have to come back in the morning.
Lol. Fucking joke.

So tell me now what you want from me uh?
On average I wake up at 5am+, reach home 5/6pm+
I seriously already have very little time to consolidate and study,
and the school still give so much practice papers...
So how? Should I brush up on my basics and neglect all those piles of  papers?
Then end up getting scolded for not doing my work and giving the impression that's why I score badly.
I can't understand why they have to give us so much papers.
Especially for already weak students like me? ._.
Like dude, teachers,

You gotta use your damn brain.
Hais. I hate school :(
Can't wait for A's to end.
Until then I guess I'd be complaining and ranting alot here, lol.

On a happier note, I went out with 1215 girls after prelims for dinner ^^
Then the next day I head out with baby to town.
Shall blog about it another day.
Oh, and baby made me promise I'll study hard from now on.
And that's after he said I'm the slack-est girl he ever met. Tsk.
Have to go finish my math paper now. Sigh.

I feel sick; kinda feverish, heaty-ish, cold and everything shitty at the same fucking time.
是的,已经快到终点了,只要再坚持多一些。

No comments: