Friday, November 15, 2013

8th Day


Totally relatable, just that we need to change high school to jc.

So the hell week is coming to an end.
Will be sitting for physics paper 2 later on today.
I'm like totally in holiday mood alrd even though I should be studying.
Bad. Very bad move jingyi.
But you guys should take a look at this:


Looks good right!!! Salivating right now.
So I was watching masterchef australia and I saw 2 contestants cooking this.
CRISPY SKIN PORK BELLY !!
Fuck. It looks too damn good I'm so hungry.
I just had to go look for the recipe online.
Shall try cooking it after a's. Yay!
I wonder if it taste like 烧肉  though. I just had that for dinner muahahaha.

So... back to A's. As I was saying, considering my past few papers, I don't think I did really well. Haha.
Math was full of careless mistakes like always.
And paper 2 was hard. Really hard.
For once I couldn't do pnc AND it had to be during a's, AND its a 12 mark question ._.
Chem papers were doable - which is bad for me too.
Cause I'm not strong at chem so performing okay will put me at the bottom of that bell curve.
Hais. Why my brain lidad? Why I still not motivated to work harder for subsequent papers?!
Omg what am I doing right now on the computer, blogging my heart out...

Okay, nvm.
I shall study after I finish this post.

Seriously needing some retail therapy right now.
In fact I alrd filled up my cotton on cart alrd (; Heh heh heh.
It's fine to reward myself with this little something right?
I mean, this past week was really bad.
I can't believe that it's almost the end of the hell week alrd.
Been looking very bad the past weeks.
Tons of acne, super dark eye circles.
I look terrible without my specs and fringe to cover it all up. I look scary to myself even.
And I've been growing really fat omgxz.
I tot exam stress will make me slimmer?! Why I become fatter TT
GOSH.
Hope that all this will be worth it though. Please, I just want average B ok? Is that too much to ask for?

qihua & jingyi : we hate exams !! we just wana slack , even if it's a levels ! Grrr. 
(front camera hide flaws really well btw, I look... okay. hahahahah)

No comments: