Monday, November 19, 2012

Think Happy Thoughts




Hook: She told him stories. He taught her to fly. How?
Wendy: You just think happy thoughts. They lift you into the air. 
Hook: Alas, I have no happy thoughts. 
Wendy: That brings you down! 
Hook: [Hook threatens to cut Wendy's throat with his hook] How else? 
Michael: Fairy dust! You need fairy dust! 
The Lost Boys: Michael! 
Hook: What of Pan? Would unhappy thoughts bring him down?
Wendy: He has no unhappy thoughts.  

- Peter Pan



Going to hand in my form to drop subject tomorrow, or rather, 8 hours later.
Decided to go with dropping Economics.

Dad called from China just now and I told him the news.
He was actually okay with it and was concerned on whether I promoted or not only. Hahha.

Anyway, it kinda sucks, cause the people in my class really have nobody to turn to to ask for advice and help.
Oh well, maybe it's karma our class was mean to the teachers?
But we were not that mean anyway.
Mostly late and not handing up work.
I mean, doesn't everyone/class does that ?!

And we only have like what, 2/3 days to decide?
Imagine if my dad didn't call back and he would not know about my decision at all.
Worse, what if my mum was overseas too?
Lol. Kinda a joke.

Grrr...
Gotta think HAPPY THOUGHTS! HAPPY THOUGHTS!!

Spent almost the whole day working on the secret project with Qihua today <: font="font">
We did quite alot of work actually, hmmm...
Shall call it Project QJ! Heh heh.
So excitingxz! Although Qihua said it was scary instead? Idk.

No comments: