Sunday, November 18, 2012

Back to School


School started on Friday.
And although it's just lectures, and only 2hours, I don't like it.
That explains the photo taken while I was eating breakfast. Haha.

So we only had GP and Chemistry lectures.
It was kinda boring for GP, and I felt that what they taught was too brief.

For Chemistry, I was totally lost.
We continued on alkenes and I can't remember a shit about it D:
So I was trying really hard to pay attention but in the end...


I just started doodling and amusing myself.
And at the end of the lecture, I was sleeping while this teacher went on about how we should pay attention or something, I can't remember.

Took the train home with Qihua after that, we were going to swim! (:


I was still feeling down because lectures are starting again which means I have to work hard.
Doubly hard to catch up and really do well :(


See, darling is sad too!






We had Texas Chicken for lunch!
Really fattening :( 
 I have a tummy now and my thighs are getting fatter.
But it was soooo awesomely nice, grrr.

After that we nua on the sofa for awhile, watched random shows on cable.
Dar was totally rushing me to change before it starts raining, heh.


He's upset! ><


Timer shot .
It was really hard so we gave up after a few tries :/







Hehhe, loveeeeeee <3 p="p">

Qihua really made me swim this time round.
Like really SWIM.
Normally I/we would just play around in the pool and stuff.
But I really swimmed that day. Hahha. 

Awesome way to start school ! (:
And both of us are working on this really cool thing (;

No comments: