Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I'm back (:

Soooo.... I suddenly have the urge to start blogging again, and I've decided to continue with my old blog.
That means that all my previous posts from like 4years ago are all here!
Some of the things I used to post and the way I used to type is really ridiculous. Haha.
So please do not judge me!

Anyway, it's like 3am now, and supposedly there is school tomorrow.
Some modular training thingy from 730 to 1700! Wtfxz.
So, I am not going.

I must be really getting used to life after examinations now.
No school, no stress.
I love sleeping late and waking up late.
I love just sitting and lying on the sofa the whole day; 
just using my laptop and watching Bones, CSI, and all those cooking shows.

Yes, I am lazy.
And how I wish my life could stay like this forever.

Ending off with some pictures (;






No comments: