Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Recess week is a lie

Anyeong! 
Cute kitten to start off the post, meoowwwww~


So where was I?
Oh yea.
Recess week.


It's a joke.
Recess week is a lie.
It's not a recess at all lol.
I even go back to school on more days than normal school week.

Fine, I admit my normal school week is only 3 days.
But seriously, I don't even go back to school on weekends;
And now I have to during recess week?


Ugh. This is so annoying!!

One thing I hate the most - hypocritical people.
The organisation I hate the most?
Probably the Singapore's education system and all the damn schools; public, private or what not.

I mean, why the f would you name a recess week recess week if it wasn't a recess.
Similarly in pri/sec and jc.
Why the heck would you call it June holidays or March holidays when it isn't a holiday ?!

Wtf is wrong with these people !!
Either:
1. Their english sucks and their concept of holiday/recess is TOTALLY off
2. There isn't any communication between the different departments i.e. the department that decides when we have holiday vs the chers/profs vs exam committee

I wouldn't be so mad if they had not called it a holiday or a recess week and made us go back to school.
But because they called it a freaking holiday/recess week I damn well deserve my break.

And the most annoying of all would be setting all the datelines or project presentation dates immediately after holiday/recess ends.
Like wtf, just cause you never ask us to return back to school doesn't make you innocent.
Your datelines and stuff forces us to return back to school. Ugh.


Here comes the best part:
Not many seems to mind that we are back in school during recess week.
At least in smu, that is.
So many people studying in school, omg.
K maybe they were forced too but...


Finally, project groups.
I hate it when groups wana meet up unnecessarily.
Wtf I live in woodlands ok?!
According to wq foreign friend woodlands is in the outskirts of Singapore ok?
You know how fucking long I take to reach school?
Sometimes the to and fro trip is longer than the meeting itself wtf.

And where I live doesn't even matter anyway.
Why so many different meetups?
Why cannot just meet and finish everything in 1 or 2 days?
So damn annoying omg.

Everytime people ask to meetup for projects/presentations I'm like:


But deep inside ima be like:


Okay, if any of my groups members are reading this, please don't take it to heart.
I mean it's not like I could say in your face that I don't want to come to school for project cause I live too far away, am too lazy to come to school, rather do the project from home while still able to wake up at like 2pm.

Yeah, recess week is here.
It's tuesday.
Time to "relax" hahah.


No comments: