Friday, March 6, 2015

Hey ☹

I can't believe my last post was actually on recess week 1 semester ago.
Hahahha.

不知不觉, it's been a week after recess week this semester already.
In 4 more weeks I'd have completed year 1.
How time flies.

Recently I've been thinking of the point of continuing my studies.
If I include this semester I'd have completed 10 modules already.
I've seriously learnt nothing much tho.
The most relevant and useful mods to me are pwr and mc I guess.

So, what's the point of spending 10k a year,
40k for my whole uni studies just to get a degree?
I really see no point.
Feels like a waste of money to me.

It doesn't matter if its a small sum.
I'd just go along with it.
But its not... Haha.

Sometimes I feel so lost.
I don't know what I'm doing at times.
Don't know what I'm doing all these for.
Don't know what I'm studying for.
Don't know why I'm still staying in school when I hate it;
When I know I'm not going to give my 100%.

But its also true that I won't know what to do if I'm not studying.

I only wish the choice would be simpler and much more clearer.
If the choice wouldn't have much consequences.
If it doesn't matter even if I chose to continue studying when I'm not giving my all.

Sometimes I wonder what is the point of anything.
Why are we alive?
What are we meant to do?

No comments: