Thursday, March 6, 2014

Shitty stuff I hate

The worst shit always happens to me I swear.
By that I don't mean results  or studies or what not.
I mean like those awkward situations which I really can't handle.

Like for example dropping my coins in a toilet cubicle.
Like seriously?! So do I put my hand under to the next cubicle to pick up my coins or not.
And this happened like not once but I think thrice to me already?!
Fuck I even dropped my wallet in those squatting toilet once.
And it was when I went to Chengdu for an exchange trip in P5.
And yes I picked up my wallet cause all my money was in it.

Other shitty stuff happens too. Like really downright fucked up shit.
Like just the other day this fucking bird shit on my hand.
Like wtf I didn't even know when it happened ?!
I was walking to the bus stop UNDER SHELTER,
 and the next thing I know I saw this suspicious black matter on my hand.
I wiped it off with my last remaining piece of tissue.
And god knows what came over me but I smelled my hand...
AND IT STINKS SO DAMN F-INV BAD I SWEAR ITS LIKE PEE AND IDK WHAT
JUS DAMN FOUL SMELLING AND I WANA PUKE.
And the thing was there was an accident near the bus stop and there was like,
a group of police officers and those people involved standing RIGHT NEXT TO THE DUSTBIN.
Yes I held on to the tissue 😩
And the story doesn't end there.

In my hurry to get to the mrt station so that I can wash my hands,
I boarded the wrong  bus  (which btw didn't have those bins near the doors for me to throw the tissue)
God knows where it took me but I alighted quickly.
Had to wait like 10+mins for another bus to take me to the mrt 😭
Must have washed my hands like dozens of times after but I still did not dare to put my hands near any part of my body for the rest of the day.

And well, the shit-est thing happened to me today.
The bane of my life – insects.
And in decreasing order of scariness and hatred towards them,
I oresent to you;
cockroaches, lizards, beetles, any other flying insects, mosquitos, worms/millipedes/caterpillars/etc, every other insects.
As you may or may not know, I live on the first floor, in a condo surrounded by trees and grass and what not, insects favorite habitat. Ugh.
To add icing to the cake, my room is beside the damn rubbish chute.

So what happens is insects especially cockroaches ALWAYS comes into my room.
My room has 2 levels and I always instruct everyone in my family that the  windows on the top level MUSY NEVER EVER be open since I sleep on the too level.
But they always don't listen and ugh.
I JUST HATE GOING UPSTAIRS TO SLEEP ONLY TO FIND MYSELF STARING INTO THE EYES OF A DAMN LIZARD OR SEEING THAT FAT DISGUSTING COCKROACH WITH ITS FEELERS OR EVEN SMELLING THE COCKROACH! (HELL YEAH I CAN SMELL COCKROACHES WTF RIGHT)

Anyway, today it was a lizard. A huge one. 
Normally when I scream for my mum she'll scold me and stuff.
So today I calmly went to find her and inform her of that damn intruder.
Even she admits that it's a huge lizard. 
Fuck it's huge and has stripes on it's tail omg I can't even. Argh!!!
So anyway I don't dare to chase it out and mum says to jus let it go out naturally.
Like seriously?! When's that going to be? How long will it take man.
And the thing is that means I can't turn on my aircon and the open windows may attract for insects to come in.
Ong. I fucking hate this. Fml.

So anyway I'm writing this post now cause I'm sitting on my bed,
Hugging my pillows and soft toys away from the lizard, hoping it'll exit through the window soon.
Bad news is it hasn't moved for like and an hour or so alrd...
Fuck you. Fuck you damn van der waals forces for allowing lizards to climb walls.
I hate this. 
Please go out soon.
I'm tired and I want to sleep.

I'm sorry for the lengthy picture less post at 4am  in the morning.
It's not like I could bear to even search for and look at pictures of insects,
let alone posting them on my blog.
And I really had to rant about this since it always happens.
Ugh. K. Bye for now.
Will do a proper update bout my life soon.

xoxo

No comments: